• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CTO

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

if you dont get it tommarow will youi be mad

Well, I'm definitely getting it tomorrow, but I won't be able to play it until Friday, since that's when I'll be able to buy a PS2. I had to sell my old one.. >.< But, hey, I've waited around 2-3 years; I think I can hold out three extra days.... ;__;
  2. C

Ooohhhh Mmmmhyyyyy Ggggooooddddd!!!!!!!!!

Well, children can be put in jail, so why should they not have to face any oher consequences due to their irresponsibility. And, honestly, I agree that I don't think they would go so far as to sue the children (or their families for that matter), but confiscating and/or asking for the game to be...
  3. C

Ooohhhh Mmmmhyyyyy Ggggooooddddd!!!!!!!!!

The child would be held responsible. It is their responsibility to find out the correct release date and to purchase the game legally. Action can be taken against their parents, if not the child directly.
  4. C

Sanctuary vs. Passion, bum bum bum.

I think you may have gotten confused with the songs. You may have listened to the theme song for the Soap Opera, "Passions" by mistake; there was a thread a while back where someone posted it. Sanctuary has the same exact music as Passion, so I don't think you heard the right song.
  5. C

KH2 more cinamatic?

Agreed. :D
  6. C

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! Aw! Thank you! But I finally got the PV I downloaded to work. I came a little late for your link ^^;; But I really appreciate it, none-the-less. [Spam-ish]And now it's officially December. o__o Three months, now, until KH2 rleases in America! Oh, man, I can't...
  7. C

Passion Discussion Thread

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!! Hmm...I don't think it's the past she wants to escape. I think it's more like, the future scares her because it is unpredictable, where as the past has already happened and is more comfortable. True, for some the past may seem to be bleak and the future bright, but I...
Back