• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cstar777

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Do nobodies age?!

they may have grown but did they age that's what i'm wondering they grow yeah but the only person who looks like they aged is namine her face looks much more mature than in Re:CoM:mellow:
  2. C

Do nobodies age?!

ok. now thats cleared out of my head
  3. C

Do nobodies age?!

Well like i said it didn't show much i mean look at namine she is still wearing that same dress
  4. C

Do nobodies age?!

I meant for nobodies i mean not even heartless age and they are hearts pretty much
  5. C

Do nobodies age?!

proving a point there but we haven't actually seen a change in age have we?
  6. C

Do nobodies age?!

Namine grew before she finally met Kairi but the aging part is the problem we don't know but face reality do you think they want use to think this far this question is like asking a person how does sora's hair stay so spiky we all have questions
  7. C

Do nobodies age?!

Hey if there ever is a KH3 namine and roxas might have hearts concidering they are now part of sora and kairi
  8. C

Do nobodies age?!

That leaves the question do some nobodies have hearts that cause them to age if they do?
  9. C

Do nobodies age?!

Nobodies probably do age but probably at the same pace of there real self since Namine did grow a bit and if you think of it Axel sounds and looks more mature then chain of memories so they probably do:mellow:
  10. C

Xion's Creation...

On the Destiny Islands Kairi disappeared and went threw Sora i guess that was when Namine was created then when Sora freed Kairi's heart some reaction must have happened and sora had two nobodies and that's also why Xion can wield the keyblade because sora and kairi have there own nobody so...
  11. C

Xion's Creation...

I'll just say that when sora's body disappeared it split in two :sleep:
  12. C

Xion's Creation...

Thanks its only my second day
  13. C

Xion's Creation...

And anyway even if you don't agree with me or if it was the panning of the screens it looked like it to me:closedeyes:
  14. C

Xion's Creation...

Before the bright light when the heartless attacked her she disapeared:cursing:
  15. C

Xion's Creation...

If you remember when she was saving sora when he was a heartless she seemed to disapear for a sec and then reapeared with sora again that might be where that started
Back