• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cryxok

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cryxok

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

Curious...Sora's pose is just like the one in Roxas' Dive to the Heart...could it mean something?
  2. Cryxok

Mystery Title Possibilities?

I know there is supposed to be a another tittle after DDD and before KHIII, I also know the most likely one is BBSv2, however, those flashbacks during the TGS DDD trailer made me doubt about BBSv2; why put those on DDD instead of BBSv2? So, in the rare case that BBSv2 is not the next tittle what...
  3. Cryxok

KH3D footage shown at October 21 event

For some reason, the battle theme doesn't sound like Hand in Hand to me :/, in fact, I think the field theme sounds more like an slowed down version of hand in hand than the battle theme...let's wait and see...
  4. Cryxok

A couple of doubts...

Hello everyone, as any of you i'm a big fan of the series, however, i haven't played BBS nor read many secret reports, so i have a couple of doubts, i know KH is full of unanswered questions, but i'd like to know if there is an answer to any of these, so here they are: 1. why is that Terra's...
Back