• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by crystalcrown28

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Axel's Other life (theory)

Mabye... but don't Organization members have the ability to control nobodies (which Axel did until he turned against the Organization)? So if Axel was able to control nobodies, doesn't that mean that he had to be a nobody?? But, I don't know, Axel was different than the other Organization...
  2. C

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

I just got it the other day and I was so happy because I have been trying to get it for the past month. My little brother got it on his first try, and he always made fun of me when I started to yell at the TV screen out of frustration. So, yeah, I was extremlly happy to finally get Final Form. :o
  3. C

Da Vinci Code

Wasn't sure wheter to post this under book or movie, but oh well. For anybody who's read the book out there and seen the movie, what did you think? Personally, I thought the movie was OK, but the lines were incredibaly cheesy. The book was a lot better. Just wanted to hear what other people...
  4. C

Question (Not related to KH)

How do you close a thread?
  5. C

Axel and Saix

Now, I've seen a lot of threads about Axel and Demyx, but nothing about Axel and Saix. Who do you like better, Fire Weilding Axel or Lunar Saix MINOR SPOILER (keep in mind that Saix hated Axel and would have loved to see Axel killed) END SPOILER and why? EDIT: FORGET THIS THREAD!!!! I...
  6. C

Axel and Saix

Now, I've seen a lot of threads about Axel and Demyx, but nothing about Axel and Saix. Who do you like better and why?
  7. C

what do you think the stupidest thing was said in kh2?

That was a pretty stupid line... EDIT 100th Post!!!!!! YaH!!!
  8. C

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

Umm... I think I was at Port Royal. :confused:
  9. C

Who do you think is the hottest-looking Square KH character?

Agreed. (stupid 25 character rule...)
  10. C

Does anyone know how do beat Demyx, (or the water guy)

Ummm... Oh, a good thing to keep in mind is that after Demyx shoots huge water fountains up into the air 3 times, he send these water spout things to chase after you on the ground. These things are hard to avoid, so just keep running away from them as fast as you can. Good Luck!!!
  11. C

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

Same here, his lines and weapons were both awsome.
  12. C

I thought Demyx was really hard when I versed him. Probably cause my life was pretty low and I didn't really spend time powering Sora up or increasing his HP.
  13. C

You can, but it will be hard. If you want an oppurtunity to slam Demyx with a ton of combos, use the Show Stealer Reaction Command and keep attacking him while he is stunned. You can also use Wisdom Form and shoot him from far away. :) EDIT: Welcome to KH Insider Sora Freak!
  14. C

Ahh.. I had the same problem. OK, you are having trouble with the water forms that you have to beat within 10 seconds, right? Well, don't keep using the reaction command over and over again. Only use it once or twice, and then once there are about 2 or 3 water froms left, just defeat them with...
  15. C

*SPOILERS*Kingdom Hearts 2: Limited Edition Guide.

My drive pages have fallen out. I didn't do anything to my book, either :confused:
Back