• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Crystal-Wings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Hmm... I do like all the Organization XIII battles. Saix's and Xigbar's were annoying though. I feel bad for Demyx though, bet him in a few minutes. Sephiroth I always want to battle.
  2. C

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir I have. Infact, I beat Sephiroth about 5 times just to remember how to beat him and just for the fun of it. He really is easy to predict his attacks once you fight him once. He's also a pretty good way of...
  3. C

Lvling up Summon

As khlover7 said: Go to Space Paranoids and go to the Solor Sailor. Summon what ever summonning you want to summon, kill everything. Then once you're at the end what a bit for the bar to go down and before it's gone go back on the ship and it full! Wash, rinse, repeat.
  4. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

You can do it at any level once you obtain that cup. Being at lvl 99 just helps on surviving longer since the enemies are stronger than the Heartless/Nobodies you fight on a regual basis.
  5. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

The problem is that when you're out of MP, what do you do then? That's just my opinion because I have Hi-potions, magnega, reflega, and curaga on my L1 button.
  6. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

There is kind of a statagy to the cups, but that's just me cause I think to much. I used to do that, just run into battle and think of a stratagy on the go and just fight,fight,fight. That is one way of going it but it makes it easier to use the other stuff you have; drives, magic, summons...
  7. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

Alright then. I should probably use Valor form instead of Final Form to get more combos and more orbs.
  8. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

Which reminds me of something... I NEED TACOS, OR ELSE MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE! ~Gir (or somewhere along that line) I'm sorry, I had to say that ^^; But anyways, anything else about the tournments that are troublesome?
  9. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

Sweet. Now all I have to do is summon Stich and spam the guitar attack; does no damage to the opponents but it does pull out lots of orbs.
  10. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

That's what I did. And I got a lower score. You have to get lots of combos to knock the orbs out of them. But there's one thing I have to know. Is Cerberus Cup the one where you can use summonings?
  11. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

Maybe I don't know O.o -goes into a thinking phase on what she really wants- The only things I have to do in Jimny's Journal is the tournaments Hade Paradox Cup and Cerberus Cup. I'm doing Cerberus Cup last just because the score is 1234. ^^
  12. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

I think he meant 80 rounds. Not add 80 more rounds. For me, I'm perfectly fine with 50 rounds really. That Cup was somewhat time consuming and I have other stuff than sit and kill 80 rounds of Heartless/Nobodies/FF characters and all that mumbo jumbo.
  13. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

Yeah. Just Tifa alone scaried me cause she CHASES YOU AROUND EVERY WHERE AND PUNCHES YOU TO A PULP IF SHE GETS YOU! (Sorry, Tifa's punches scaries me) When I finally learned of how useful reflet was, I just spammed it during the entire cup. That save me lots of life and killed plenty of...
  14. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

I second that
  15. C

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

Okay. I just usually spam Reflega cause I don't know timming for my life.
Back