• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CreatUreX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Sephiroth D:

I agree. It's all in getting the hang of his attack patterns and learning how to counter each attack. The beginning portion of the battle is merely blacking and then counterattacking (except when Sora is hit up in the air, in which the aerial counter strike is essential for blocking the incoming...
  2. C

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

Hmm. I'll have to go with Xaldin, as his attacks are hard to avoid, are combos, and deal pretty good amounts of damage, which is a problem, given that Sora has so low HP at that point in the game.
  3. C

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I was semi-intrigued at the concept of a Disney game that was not extremely cheesy, or based on a movie. However, I was somethat put-off by the fact that there was some kid with spikey hair with this giant key who seemed to be the protagonist. That was back in 2002. Several years later...
  4. C

Favorite songs from KHII!

Hmm. I personally enjoy the orchestrated pieces, "Passion KINGDOM Orchestral Instrumental Version," "Fantasiaalla marcia for piano, chorus, and Orchestra.," and "Fate of the Unknown." The instrumental queues used for "Showdown at Hollow Bastion," and "Hand in Hand" are also quite good, although...
Back