• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cream_sugar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► KH: After Dawn

Yes, it is, though it's very obvious. We'll learn her connection to the twins in the next chapter but I'm looking forward to writing her next meeting with Axel.
  2. C

I had a few issues getting this chapter done. I just bought a new laptop so I had to install a trial version of Windows Word. Then I had to buy internet access because I wouldn't be able to copy my personal files to a military computer. And yesterday I had problems getting a decent wireless...
  3. C

So my sister finally sent out a hard copy of my manuscript. It should be to my station in a few days. Once I get the material in front of me, I should be able to get back to work asap. I expecting the next chapter to be posted in approximatly two weeks.
  4. C

Hey! What's up?! I'm finally back and still kicking! Basic Training (even in the Navy) was a living hell but I survived. I'm at my "A" school right now in Chicago and I'm just waiting to have a hard copy of my manuscript sent as well as my laptop so I can keep writing. The next chapter will be...
  5. C

Fanfiction ► The Sitarist and The Sadist [A Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction]

That was the best little short story I've read in a while! It was so cute, but so so sad... poor Demyx and Larxene! May they forever be united in the pools of nothingness...
  6. C

Yeah, like the mysterious guy in black, the room underneath Ansem's labs, and...what else? (I don't have the manuscript in front of me to look)
  7. C

Yeah, well, Anemone and Clarise got to get rescued somehow...
  8. C

Finally! This took longer to write than I expected... After heading to Halloween Town, the gang finds out Jack and Sally are getting married! But those pesky Heartless are at it again, so Sora and the gang step in to help out. But things go wrong when a giant Heartless and a mysterious guy in a...
  9. C

The secret boss battle won't be for a while. Right now, I'm trying to get as much work as I can done for the book, and my job isn't helping!!!!!!!!
  10. C

Don't say that! You are just as talented as anyone else here.
  11. C

what would be shorter than short? tinny? I guess that makes chapter twenty two (?) tinny.
  12. C

I don't understand how a chapter this short took such a long time to do. But it's done! After the attack by the Commander at the Helios Ball, Sora suggests heading to Halloween Town to spend Christmas, but all is not well in the town of spooks and nightmares... CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: A DEATHLY...
  13. C

They'll show up later (Cloud maybe even sooner). There are still new charcters both original and Disney to make their appearance before the story is over.
  14. C

Well, this chapter was suppost to be done by Christmas. Looking back there's no way I could have finished it by then. So I changed the deadline to New Year's Day. Didn't happen either. It wasn't done until four days ago after editing. So enjoy it readers: consider it a very late christmas...
  15. C

Yeah, so I admit I've had this done for about a week now but I've been able to work on the next chapter which will take some time to work on. While this chapter isn't really necessary, I felt there would be some gaps in the next chapter if I didn't write it. So Morgana is defeated and time is...
Back