• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by coopertennent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

New Drop Rate Sucks

Everyone in my party did 2-4 draws, nobody got sephiroth, there was 1 Sora & friends, and one hag, and that was it for the reverse and ultra rare. The JP drop rate for these was WAY higher, is everyone else having the same horrendous luck?
  2. C

Party Invitations

So this is a problem we've been having in my party and I'm curious if anyone else has been having the same problem or has a solution. When we go to send am invitation, it says we have too many invitations sent already, but we only have two invitations pending and we don't have a full party at...
  3. C

Premium Medals

How long should we expect to wait before we start to get premium medals?
  4. C

Daily Sweet Deal

Is it worth it? It seems a lot better than the last one, but should we still save our gems or go ahead and spend them on this one?
  5. C

Jewel Costumes

So since we have the whole 6* cost problem, is using jewels to buy the costumes on the avatar boards worth it? I already bought two but since I'm at quest 200 already and have completed all the daily quests, I know I'm not gonna get jewels other than the ones you get every day until they add...
  6. C

New Medals

So they just added two new medal grabs, FF and KH Friends, and Disney Friends, both of which appear to have new medals. Are either of these worth it or should we still save our medals?
Back