• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Comico_Genio

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Looking for sprites.

If ya want to get the white off, just save the image as you normally would, and go to "My Pictures" or whatever thingy you have. Double Click the picture, and from that screen, choose "Close window and open image for editing". Just change around the picture, any way you like. P.S. If the...
  2. C

Whos story do you like more in CoM, Sora's or Riku's?

Ehrm...I'd have to say Sora's, khrules had covered some of the reason. Also, so far, into Riku's, it takes FOREVER to level...and I like to fight alot, and get "alot" of levels from doing so, but Riku just takes forever... Also, Sora's Story was, to me, like twice as hard as Riku's. My vote is...
  3. C

At Marluxia:Got a few questions.

Alright, Thanks guys, before y'all had posted, I had beaten Marluxia. :p But, now I know the answers to my questions. Once again: Thanks
  4. C

At Marluxia:Got a few questions.

I'm currently fighting Marluxia for the first time, and I just want to know if that is his only form, because I thought he had two, but I don't know on Sora's Story. Also, is he the last boss on Sora's Story? If so, will I automatically go to Riku's after beating him, or what. And on Riku's, I...
Back