• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cirxsh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep manga?

Same here. It's been about a year since I've seen the first KH2 manga.
  2. C

New Multiplayer Options?

I embrace the idea for infastructure. Infastructure could prove influential to the series. It's a shame Days didn't utilize this feature with Nintendo's WFC, but that's a different story and a different game.
  3. C

Birth by Sleep Pre-Orders at Gamestop

I'll need to preorder this, special freebie or no.
  4. C

BBs relese date?

One day when I was bored at work, I categorized the year so that each season has three months. Spring: March, April, May Summer: June, July, August Fall: September, October, November Winter: December, January, February
  5. C

favorite drive form

I would have to say Master Form. It blends both the Valor Form and the Wisdom Form into one nice, complete package.
  6. C

Question about unlocking KH 2 alt Ending

On Standard: I'm pretty sure beating Sephiroth is required in Jiminy's Journal. On Proud: It's optional. Do it only if you think you can defeat him.
  7. C

Hello

Hi there. My name is Cirxsh. I play a lot of video games, and listen to a lot of music. I started playing games back in 2002 when my mom got me a little known game called Kingdom Hearts, which I'm sure you fine chaps (and chappettes, for those of the female variety) have heard of. I've come...
Back