• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cinollex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► The ORG [Completed]

Re: The ORG I love that you're playing off of my silly little chats, and visa-versa. ♥
  2. C

Re: The ORG also sujnax = ♥
  3. C

Re: The ORG moar sarcastic four shenanigans please. tyvm ily.
  4. C

Re: The ORG He existed in Kurix's dreams.
  5. C

Re: The ORG Can't wait for some cinocism.
  6. C

i'm so autistic

i lined up stonehenge single file
  7. C

Re: The ORG Bitches don't know 'bout Cino's puns.
  8. C

Help/Support ► Birthday email?

I thought that, too. But there's no 'Cino' on the member's list, either. :c
  9. C

Well, I checked, but I couldn't find anything. I couldn't find a member with that name, either.
  10. C

I received an email from 'MangaFox's Online Community', wishing happy birthday to 'cinochan'. Not only is it not my birthday (:\), but I don't have an account, on any site, with that name. I checked their member list, and I couldn't find an account with that name. I googled it, and all I could...
  11. C

Uncle rapes, tortures, kills 12-year-old niece.

'Because I felt like it.' Uncle gets life for horrific Tia murder | The Sun |News
  12. C

Sucker Punch ('inception with babes')

or 'alice in wonderland with guns'. XSIetIg7O3M&hd=1 Sucker Punch Character Posters Think this'll fall somewhat into the 'so bad it's good' category. :v
  13. C

How would you feel if you learned that God did exist?

This topic cropped up a while back, I think. Eh. So, yes. I am hereby ripping off Sol's 'if god didn't exist' thread (ilu). As it says; how would you feel?
Back