• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Cinollex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

i'm so autistic

i lined up stonehenge single file
  2. C

Birthday email?

I received an email from 'MangaFox's Online Community', wishing happy birthday to 'cinochan'. Not only is it not my birthday (:\), but I don't have an account, on any site, with that name. I checked their member list, and I couldn't find an account with that name. I googled it, and all I could...
  3. C

Uncle rapes, tortures, kills 12-year-old niece.

'Because I felt like it.' Uncle gets life for horrific Tia murder | The Sun |News
  4. C

Sucker Punch ('inception with babes')

or 'alice in wonderland with guns'. XSIetIg7O3M&hd=1 Sucker Punch Character Posters Think this'll fall somewhat into the 'so bad it's good' category. :v
  5. C

How would you feel if you learned that God did exist?

This topic cropped up a while back, I think. Eh. So, yes. I am hereby ripping off Sol's 'if god didn't exist' thread (ilu). As it says; how would you feel?
  6. C

Favourite Voices?

idfk, just curious. What are some of your favourite voices? Could be anything - music, television, films, games, etc.
  7. C

The 'Truman' Dilemma

Just re-watched The Truman Show, and it occurred to me; what if, hypothetically, you discovered that the world - your world - was fake, and that every facet of your daily life had been choreographed? What would you do? Would you accept it, and carry on with your 'false' life, or would you make...
  8. C

Why does everyone like Axel?

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/129126-axel-post-days-character-thoughts.html Chyeah.
  9. C

four twewy avvies <: (150x150)

Dunno if anybody wants these.
  10. C

NOOOOOO!!!! The Yaoi has already started mocking BBS

what the fuck is up with van's arm
  11. C

choo choo

yesterday, my mother bought me a train set i was very happy and i worked very hard i put all the pieces together they curved and swerved and rose and fell and made little bumps in the carpet where the plastic trees sat on pretty beige dirt, and all the little people fell over my train talked...
  12. C

crispin freeman involved?

Alucard? Fuck yes.
  13. C

Vanitas' stance is similar to Riku's?

It sounds a little like Light Yagami to me. :| But yeah, this is getting slightly off topic.
  14. C

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! cal, filtering jezza's mentality into a comic doesn't count okay ily2
  15. C

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! So this beats the erection joke.