• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ChsnByTheKyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Do you like this game?

The game explained alot, But the Card-Playing style really Took away some fun.
  2. C

where is kh fm

You either need Swap Magic or a Mod Chip in your PS2... My mate has a mod and i play it all the time over there, works fine. BTW It has English audio, so it's not impossible to pick up if you import it. But the new cut scenes have no audio and Japanese subtitles, thats the only big problem.
  3. C

Ello Ello :D

Hi people :D My name's Josh, and I'm a proud Australian ^_^ I am known as ChosenByTheKeyblade, and I have forum experience, so I'm not necessarily a n00b.:thumbsup: I have been reading posts here for a while but i decided to join . Anyway, glad to be on board :thumbup:
  4. C

Lingering Spirit(Terra fight)

just trying to think how that works if bbs is set in the past :confused: and thanks ^_^
  5. C

Lingering Spirit(Terra fight)

you get a crown upgrade, if you have no crown you get a bronze crown, if you have bronze you get silver, if you have silver you get gold. Pretty cool :D You think that green portal that you have to go through is a time travel thingamabob?
Back