• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chibata_Roo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Game Share

:D well there are a ton of online games out there, but some of them are really hard to find X3 so this thread is for everyone to get together and share some explicit fun game, MMORPG, ect. ---- games I found: Second Life Dofus Arena ----- >< don't worry this is an original topic
  2. C

O.O Wheres the spore thread? >< This better not be the only one!

Evil people! XD wheres the thread for the game that stole everyones attentoin at E3? >< oh well here it is ^w^ lets talk about what you would model your world after, your species what you would do, ect. and for those of you who don't know what Spore is (shame shame!:p ) heres a link to the...
  3. C

Subliminal Pretzels

K well I don't know if this happened to anybody else but thats the point of this thread XD: While watching the scene where Roxas and friends are deciding what to do at the beach they start talking about snacks. At first they decide on watermelon, but then it switches to pretzels because of the...
  4. C

X3 another new member?

:D Allo everyone, another KH fan here (and of course Hikki-chan <3) :p like you didn't know. ^w^ I use emoticons a lot T_T sorry if that annoys you, I'm a very sentimental person XD ---- Other interests: Final Fantasy, Animal Crossing, video games in general, manga & anime, traveling XD pretty...
Back