• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by chatarra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

SECRET ENDING!!!

don't get confused by Namine-Roxas-Axel-Xion-Ven-Terra scene, that's just for making the secret ending more dramatic and yeah,like brosandi said, that's just for effect.
  2. C

Vanitas Unmasked.

there are multiple threads with same topic as yours
  3. C

Theory Secret ending bbs

i believe enough the next sequel will be the last, that's KH 3 The message from the King is hint for everything. Also secret ending covers every stories of KH,from KH BBS to KH 2, so i think the end of KH series is really near.
  4. C

Note in the Bottle [spoilers]

Yeah, Sora is going to save Terra,Aqua and Ven after what happened in BBS.
  5. C

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

wow, the secret ending is really touching and i'm sure there is KH 3 in the future well,there is no need to think about the timeline of the scene of Namine,RAX and Terra-Ven because that are only to make this secret ending more dramatic to be watched sorry for my bad english
  6. C

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

Thank you so much for this great video! Now we're just only waiting for the translation.
  7. C

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

I feel the Hikari's lyrics is a little different...maybe they make a remix version for this song? Vanitas might be a Ventus' Heartless because their voices sound quite similar.
Back