• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CelestialSodaPop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. CelestialSodaPop

Help/Support ► I don’t know how to handle this..

Hey guys. I know I’m not too active on here but I don’t really know who to talk to or where to go for help. My boyfriend of almost 10 years came out as trans. He hasn’t told anyone else but me. He told me in the form of a note. I’m in shock. I’m hurt. I feel bad for feeling this way...
  2. CelestialSodaPop

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I like this idea! It would be a good opportunity to introduce Max Goof into the story! As for worlds I'd like to see, I'd like to see Atlantis, Treasure Planet, The Jungle Book, and Shibuya.
  3. CelestialSodaPop

What were your thoughts on KH3D

Re: What were your thoughts to kh dream drop distance I beat it over a month ago and I must say that I found it to be amazing! The game play is pretty awesome, I really like the flowmotion, Love the graphics and the music! The Grid and Symphony of Sorcery would have to be my favorite worlds :smile:
  4. CelestialSodaPop

Hallo!!

Hey everyone! I've been following this site religiously for a while now so I decided to become a member! I've been a fan of Kingdom Hearts since 2002 and I'm absolutely obsessed!! Hope to talk with you guys soon!
Back