• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CastleX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Got 2.5 CE Early

I got one but google put it in spam for some reason.
  2. C

Got 2.5 CE Early

Just had a little hope the squenix NA would throw something in with Europe getting the lithographs. Didn't know about the dust jacket.
  3. C

Got 2.5 CE Early

So I got 2.5 CE just now. No surprise bonus from squenix NA. Only thing that's different is the artbook is sleeved to make it look like a leather notebook.
  4. C

2 Shipments for 2.5 CE (US)

Yep, my memory sucks lately. Forgot I ordered the LE before the CE announcement and didn't cancel it. Ups surepost from cinram confirmed for CE orders. Now I've bought every console kh at least twice. Guess my bro will be getting the LE for christmas. Was hoping for some unannounced squenix NA...
  5. C

2 Shipments for 2.5 CE (US)

Just curious if anyone else has received tracking info from two places on their 2.5 CE. I got one from ups coming from Cinram group in TN and one from FedEx coming from squenix and digital river. The ups one is 2 pounds and the FedEx one is 1 pound. Possible unannounced bonus?
Back