• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

BBS Site Updates

Seriously? When did KHI update that you could see the systems and worlds on the Japanese Birth By Sleep page? Can I please have the link?
  2. C

BBS Site Updates

Anyone catch this update of the Japanese BBS site? KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep You can look at the systems and worlds.
  3. C

I heard that they want to make Kingdom Hearts an Anime?

Yeah, I said for KH Movie. True, it may not be legit, but it's better than having no evidence at all.
  4. C

Yeah, that's the site I found. XD It's sort of funny how one little thing can cause a huge, re-uproar of the movie/anime thing
  5. C

Um, I have a thread similiar to this, but with a KH movie. I have some proof from a site: [link to the thread] http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/130947-kh-movie-what.html
  6. C

KH Movie Discussion

Look at this, the 13th one down: Casting Calls for Movies, TV, Disney and Models - Search Casting Calls Okay, not that Kingdom Hearts wouldn't make a good movie, but has anyone else heard about this? Is this just some hoax, or has what people have been disscusing for ages finaly become a...
  7. C

About Sora's choice...

It might have been kind of weird for Sora to go on one of those 'Who am I?' jourrnys. It might be like another Roxas. XD Two emo characters? Itsn't one enough?
  8. C

About Sora's choice...

Ooo, great idea! It might have made the game more confusing, and it will leave a greater opertunity for plotholes, but it would have been fun =D
  9. C

About Sora's choice...

Hmm, intresting idea. I'd guess: -He'd have to meet everyone all over again. -He wouldn't be asking where Riku was all the time -He would probably think that the Riku-Ansem guy was his friend, since he wouldn't remember the apperence of that enemy -He wouldn't know about the DTD, and that...
  10. C

i realized something

On Roxas' last day in Twilight Town, he met up with Sora. They fused back together. However, later on in the game, Roxas comes out of Sora (boy, that sounded SO normal XP) This happens because Namine is a part of Sora, so Sora can never be completely whole until Roxas AND Namine join back...
  11. C

Two things I still don't get (About Roxas's Twilight Town)

So...basically everything is the data Twilight Town was digitized (well, except for Roxas) Then, was the DiZ and Riku digital, too? Oh, and I know that DiZ is Darkness in Zero, but I forgot how I knew that, so does anyone know where it says that?
  12. C

can riku die in kh2

Yeah, he can die, I tried it. I was wondering the same as you: Can Riku die? So I took away EVERYTHING from EVERY party member and took away ALL potions and found some Beserkers and ran Riku into them XD And $P!K3Y_613 was right, he just sort of stands there with stars above his head and he...
  13. C

FM+ help

Hey, in KH2:FM+ how do you get the extra cutscenes in Japanese? For me when I played the whole game through, all I got were silent scenes with music and subtitles. Yet on KH-Vids, they have those cutscenes with the Japanese voices. So....how do I get to that setting?
  14. C

Organization 13 cards in Re Chain of Memories

So the only way to get the cards in Re:CoM (Japanese Version) is to get into those special rooms? Awww, those rooms are really hard to get into :P
  15. C

If you played Re: COM already

Roxas card? There is a Roxas card in Re:CoM, the Japanese one? When/How do you get it :DDD
Back