• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by carpet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Help/Support ► Gettin' a kitty cat, what should I call it?

Stick String Carpeto (thats spanish for carpet) (not really) Fabio Waldo if he blends in with your carpet. if your last name is Noodles, I suggest Ramen.
  2. C

The ending a tearjerker?

I felt the ending was like milk flavored milk. AKA plain and white like my skin.
  3. C

Whats your favorite food?

After hours of trying to make fire in my cave, my jiggly wiggly caveman self cooked up some artificially flavored ramen and I noticed the cup said "souper sized!". xD Get it? SOUPer sized? cause ramen is soup! haha, well I laughed at its cheeseballness. so whats your favorite food? :D I love...
  4. C

did you know...

If you lick your elbow you turn into the opposite gender. Its true! I once lived the comfortable life of a girl, but with this change of sex I must hide away in a dark cave with my only companion... Rocky the rock... he rocks my world. :] Haha so what are some things you used to believe in as a...
  5. C

Howdy ya'll. :D

Im new and FRESH... like soap. :] I currently reside in a cave behind walmart and I like food alot. so whats crackalakin?
  6. C

Recommend some books.

Howdy ya'll, ive been trapped in my cave for years! (aka I havent read a book in a while. xD) So I was wondering if you could reccomend me some. :] Im up for anything and if you could give a description or a link to one that'd be groovy! Thanks!
  7. C

What color is your door?

Mines wonderously white just like my skin. :D and the rest of ze house.... so if I ever became a spy, id blend right in. :) so what color is your door?
Back