• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Calehay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Hasn't Cid always been somewhat southern? The way his dialogue in FF7 seemed to suggest so. I haven't heard him in KH2, however, so if he's just over the top, that might be a bit too much.
  2. C

Need help desperately "Passion and KH2 related"- please don't close

There's no technique for that. She merely sung "I need more affection than you know" and they reversed it using computers. What you might talk about is the fusing of electronics to get the message of the song (I'm not sure if you can find a translation of the song or not.) I don't know if this...
  3. C

Broken PS2!

At my local gamestop, they'll only pay you $25 store credit for a broken one, and a used one costs $129.99. That's not much of a bargain. Of course, you could try the Ebay route, but it's risky dealings doing anything over the internet that requires money.
  4. C

Broken PS2!

How different is it? If you have a large one, they should work pretty similar. I think he has a later version of the PS2, but alot of it should be similar. For your purposes, you shouldn't need pliers. Have you opened it yet? You should be able to tell if what I thought the problem might have...
  5. C

Broken PS2!

If that's the case, you have to decide on who you want to fix it, Sony, or someone underground. I'm sure you can imagine the pros and cons of each. BTW, the slim PS2's aren't really that cheap. They're $149 bucks new, from where I live. If you really want the cheapest thing, you'll have to buy...
  6. C

Broken PS2!

http://arstechnica.com/articles/paedia/hardware/ps2.ars Look here for dissassembling the PS2. Don't worry about the can of air and stuff. After you remove the top casing over the Disc Drive, check to see if the white piece inside of it is intact. If so, check on the top of it to see if there...
  7. C

Broken PS2!

Is it a large grinding noise that happens in intervals whenever the disc is usually spinning? The magnet that holds down the PS2 might have fallen out when it tumbled (that's what happened to mine, albeit in a completely different matter.) If you don't feel too uncomfortable taking apart your...
  8. C

Broken PS2!

Gothic Donald or TMS, could you tell us what exactly is the problem? I'm currently under a similar boat, and I just found out that I might be able to fix it. If it has to do with the disc tray coming out, I might be able to help you, since that's what it was like on mine.
Back