• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by blue490246

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread well... these games weren't numbered and were called side games for a reason... they only tell the "how" of the storyline, which is important to understanding the story, don't get me wrong. But its not absolutely necessary... I mean I started playing the...
  2. B

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread ^ Well, they are technically the most important ones in the series next to BBS as they are the numbered ones... and to fill in the gaps, maybe that'd entice newcomers to try out the other side games too? But generally, COM is just a filler between KH and...
  3. B

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Dont mean to beat a dead fish so-to-speak (fish being the thread/topic) or to repeat something that someone else has said, but due to a recent rumour of Final Fantasy Versus XIII being a dead project, just wondering if the studio will get to working on...
  4. B

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

^ i meant the latter lol didnt know that they brought the limited edition console for the Chain of Memories game... but then again, i didnt really start following KH until KH2... i wonder why they stopped doing it, considering the series imo is getting better and better and especially for such a...
  5. B

KH3D Pre-Order Bonus!

im hoping there'll be a 3ds+game edition as well in North America, not like they've ever done it before so there's an extremely slim chance, but its still a possibility considering im sure ppl would buy a 3ds just to play this game. (they arguably did it for BBS, but it wasnt really a specially...
  6. B

Something in Days got my attention(possible spoiler).

and plus, dont know if im right on this, but i dont think terra knew ven "went to sleep" at all, since theres only 2 times he falls "asleep" - the beginning of bbs (where MX plans to leave Ven at destiny islands) and at the end after ven beats vanitas, and both times terra was not there to know...
Back