• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

will it come out the same time??

ummm, L.A. is in california. They're not 2 separate places.
  2. B

The superhero film to own all superhero films(REPOST)

Ok, back when I first saw the teaser trailer for Superman Returns, I thought that nothing could possibly get better than that for summer of '06. I believe I may have been wrong... http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/large.html (may need quicktime to view) (p.s. you may or may not have already...
  3. B

will it come out the same time??

So? The rest of the U.S. has topless women too. Haven't you heard of a little place called downtown L.A.?
  4. B

The superhero film to own all superhero films

Ok, back when I first saw the teaser trailer for Superman Returns, I thought that nothing could possibly get better than that for summer of '06. I believe I may have been wrong... http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/x3/large.html (may need quicktime to view)
  5. B

Guess on cover

Ya know, there are about 2 or 3 other "cover" threads in this forum already. Just thought you'd like to know.
  6. B

Riku's Replica theroy

You forget to put "in my opinion" at the end of your post. :D
  7. B

hey was there a translation for this picture yet?

Dude, I never saw that pic before! Lol, Sora looks like a dumbass playing his keyblade like a guitar!
  8. B

Clayton the nobody

People, you all take the word "heart" too literally. People in this forum seem to act like there are rules and guidelines regarding a person's heart. Like when people say, "well this guy was evil, and another guy said he had no heart, so if he has no heart that means he's a nobody right? and if...
  9. B

New Rumor on BHK's real name, his friends, and about Yuripa

Gothic, the Roxas Rumor was just a joke. It wasn't serious. Get over it.
  10. B

Namie and BHK

Namine only replaced Kairi because she was tired of being a shadow. She wanted to be an actual person, she wanted somebody to feel the same way about her as Sora does for Kairi.
  11. B

When does the DD Scene take place? (DiZ got BHK to help/join?)

Nobody's confirmed who the superior is yet. If you heard that somebody is definently the superior, then you heard wrong.
  12. B

Not Sure about this command menu.

I just noticed something wierd about the second picture. Look at the right border of the command menu. Are those shadow heartless? Built into the designs of the command menu? If those are shadows, then that greatly supports the Deep Dive theory, considering that it the command menu would...
  13. B

Who thinks there will be to many spoilers on this site?

khinsider's gonna put as many spoilers as they can on the site. Of course they'll be in a special "spoilers" area. If you dont wanna see the spoilers, dont look at them. Simple as that.
  14. B

Kingdom hearts???

We dont know what exactly is in Disney Castle yet. Also, I dont think Kingdom Hearts is the door to darkness. If it were, then Ansem would have kept on fighting Sora instead of being defeated when the door opened.
  15. B

if BHK name it's siru then WHAT IS IT!!!!

Hey, I just thought of something. What if BHK is a reborn version of the Riku Replica from COM? After all, neither Riku nor the Replica seemed to know what would happen to him after he was killed by Riku. If he were the Riku Replica, then it would be very possible that he has no name. Maybe his...
Back