• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blexieis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

How excited where you when you got KH2

I was flippin's Skittles. Then when I got the Final Mix games . . . I wet my pants.
  2. B

Heartless Question

Well played ma'am.
  3. B

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

Fighting Xaldin was awesome. I beat in one shot. Well technically two because of that random lance in my back (-_-")
  4. B

Heartless Question

Well then, what's the Dark Soldier then . . . Unbirth?
  5. B

Heartless Question

Yep . . .
  6. B

Heartless Question

Okay, well think about the Birth By Sleep preview. The Dark Soldier that Xehanort uses has no "X" mark in the insignia.
  7. B

Heartless Question

It was kind of hard to see it too.
  8. B

Heartless Question

No, but do you even know what the Unbirths look like?
  9. B

Heartless Question

Okay, what exactly are the Unbirths?
  10. B

Heartless Question

Well, it is true that all of the Heartless with this insignia: are in fact the "False Heartless" made by Xehanort (as discovered in Kingdom Hearts) are the ones that you mainly fight throughout the entire "Sora Saga."
  11. B

Hello . . .

Hey, umm . . . I don't really know what to type out. But, well I'm new (obviously) and wanted to introduce myself. Uh, for the most part I like KH (duh), I'm into drawing, acting (yes cosplay too), playing my piano (usually adapting KH songs), writing (usually really good fan fiction), and umm yes.
Back