• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Blacksora05

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Master Vs. Final

OK..i know there two sperate drive forms but...is final just an upgraded master form?...u know like an extension of its power?....do you lose master form once you get final? someone help me
  2. B

Ultimania/LE strategy guide connection

The LE guide is the same as the ultimania brady games just hasn't listed everything
  3. B

extras add to NA ver of KH2

Hello everyone this is my frist Thread. But does anyone have any info on the added extras (if any) that will be on the NA ver that wasn't in the Jap Ver
  4. B

More news on the LE strategy guide

whoo...good thing i already bought mine.....to bad my brother is only getting the reg guide
  5. B

Jap and English ver of kh2!

I don't see the big difference why would they change the blood from green to black either way its still blood. If it is such a problem why didn't they make it rated-T. There are wrost games out there than kingdom hearts 2 that have a rated-+10 has anyone played midnight club 3 it has a good bit...
  6. B

KH2 cover

yeah i think that may be riku
  7. B

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

yep the same goes for me. All my friends think just because im black (17) i have to like everything black people like..well i say forget them because im gonna enjoy my copy of kingdom hearts 2 without them/
  8. B

A most unspeakable evil...

why don't u guys just use robot ninja monkeys to get the game. just trade them some bannas for the game
  9. B

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

Re: USA KH2 game has been leaked Man i can't believe this...why do people always ruin good games buy dowloading them...Kh2 should be bought with your hard earned money.(i wouldn't be sayin this if i had dial up)
Back