• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Black-Harmonia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Anybody get the new KH2 manga?

All the japanese jokes are the best part. in vol 2, Donald(er someone) was all "Maybe it's a capsule hotel?" right after the groups reawakening. heh. And they go to a japanese street festival with a goldfish scoop end everything. hahaha Sora in a dress ftw.
  2. B

Favourite Boss?

The Hydra. I always love that one. As well as Xigbar. He's fun to beat. :D
  3. B

Playing KH CoM on the DS

I'll take peoples word on it that its better.
  4. B

Help/Support ► Graduation song ideas

Here's to the Nights by Eve 6 YouTube - Heres To The Night Naruto. (Naruto AMV, but the song none the less) "Here's to the nights we felt alive Here's to the tears you knew you'd cry Here's to goodbye tomorrow's gunna come too soon."
  5. B

Help/Support ► Kid in my school committed suicide.

Wow. Thats horrible. You shouldnt feel bad about your own bliss though. Sure it's good to at feel sort of shocked on the matter. Just confort his friends I suppose. Somthing similar happened at my school. A boy killed himself in September, but our school decided to keep it under wraps. That...
Back