• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Black Amaranth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Zexion.

I agree. Though, in the manga, the real Riku killed him, and he DID fade. So who knows?
  2. B

one winged angel

One Wined Angel, Diamond Dust, and Ultima are all special cards you can get. After playing Riku's story all the way through, go back to Sora's and use Moogle shop card and Bounty room cards until you have all of them. You can also get Lexaeus and Ansem enemy cards this way. ^_^ And trust me...
  3. B

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

Haha, you probably had the max amount (99). If you select 'Map Cards' in the Journal, you can delete the useless sucky ones. Just select the one you want to delete, and it'll let you get rid of them.
  4. B

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

never used sleights until my 2nd playthrough with Sora. Why? Because I misread the tutorial, thinking it said you would lose ALL your cards, instead of just the first one. >_<
  5. B

The NeoShadow Card?

Ya, I know! That was so annoying! Especially if you were using Riku and trying to do Dark Aura (Which, of course, you NEED 3 9s to do) and they're like "ZERO! Sucker!!!" and I'm like "GAHHH!!!" Thankfully, you could do the same thing right back at them. Otherwise that game would be having a...
  6. B

The NeoShadow Card?

Yeah, I guess she did that to me a couple times. But, if you read my earlier post, you'll know I just use Cloud to kill everything. ^_^ The problem is when they cardbreak you...
  7. B

The NeoShadow Card?

Nah, Larxene wasn't that hard, I didn't think. I thought the Riku Replica IV was hard. XP
  8. B

The NeoShadow Card?

That's true, you can't get it until Floor 13. For Darkside, I would suggest Wight Knight (Float) from HalloweenTown, Search Ghost (Drain) from Monstro/HalloweenTown/Atlantica, and Pirate (All Zeros) from Neverland. There are other very useful ones, but I think these are good choices. Another...
Back