• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BHKhearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Diz is not Amsem

No I dont think so. If you notice the color and shape of DiZ's eyes you will see that they match Ansems from KH1
  2. B

Will KH2 Stink?

Ok pictures are one thing, what about all the little movies that come inbetween the battles and all that, the parts where the story all takes place. There is stilll sooooooooooo much that we dont know and I dont think that it will all come together for us before the game gets released. Thats why...
  3. B

Release Date DUH'S

OK I know that the gaming stors are not Square Enix, but think about it would they give the game stors a date to go by and allow them to start taking reservations on copys if the game was not close to coming out? Think about it people! This months Playstation Magazine had Kingdom Hearts 2 on...
  4. B

Release Date for KH2

Ok number one: I dont know this donotype or who ever it was that you were talking about. I have been posting to this web sight long before I ever heard anything about him so you can all just stop with that bull right now. Secondly: If you go to a gaming store and as what the date is as of now...
  5. B

Kingdom Hearts 2 Release Date

The official release date as of right now is December 2nd
  6. B

BHK and sora are to different keybladers

Ok so that big monster with him connected to it wasnt a heartless? Dont see how that works...So if your guys theory is true whats the deal with DiZ becasue so far out of my statments hes the only one who you guys havent touched...the proof is all right there. And no I dont need to be slaped by...
  7. B

Kingdom Hearts Trivia Quiz!

Only 10 Travers Town Olympus Colliseum Wonderland Deep Jungle Holloween Town Agraba Alantis Neverland Hollow Bastion End of World Q: Name all Final Fantasy Cameos and from What games?
  8. B

Dont know how you see that but ok....
  9. B

I am not going to repeat any more of the information with you all anymore. Yes the white things are nobody's. And as we have seen in trailers and such the Orginzation Controlls the nobodys. Ansem controlled the heartless by mearging his soul with the Heartless. Therefore becomeing a heartless...
  10. B

Cant have a soul without a heart to back it up you would be an emotionless nothing. It takes heart to have a soul...
  11. B

King Mickeys Gathering

Your right Riku could weild a Keyblade if it was thrown to him by some one else. Hey Kiri could do it to if sora threw his to her... the point is Riku is not one of the chosen ones. He doesnt have a keyblade right now for a reason. Now as far as your Forth Power goes look at the 13 point chart...
  12. B

Ok play COM cause apparently you are missing some info :)
  13. B

Ok lets explain this from COM: Nobodys are created from peoples harts taken by the heartless, but these peoples hearts were to strong to just sit in darkness. So a copy was made, to mirror that persons heart, one light one dark.... So I believe out there some where is a good Axel, Larxen, Vexen...
  14. B

No Sora is Sora The BHK is Sora's Nobody Just like DiZ is Ansems Nobody
  15. B

Acctually he said that she is a Nobody just like them! And he started later on to clue Sora in as to who the Nobodys were....
Back