• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BHK/\Sora/\Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

wish i could give an answer but i cant get it til April 14(my birthday) and the days are passing so slowly. my position really bites
  2. B

Fanfiction ► Nobody (My first fan fic)

This fic in no way intertwines with the story of Kingdom Hearts. The only similar things are the characters and environments. That feeling. It’s the one you get when you know the impression that you make now will count forever. And if you mess up in front of your beloved...
  3. B

Possible KH2 Unlockables

i thought that to. they do that in the .hack games i wish theyd do it with kingdom hearts but i really highly doubt itd happen that would make the game to easy and you would have to many keyblades from the start.
  4. B

lion sora?

no drives in atlantica or pride lands and he holds the keyblade in his mouth just in case u wanna no that 2 cuz i just found out yesterday
  5. B

TRON!!!! is on now!

the special effects suck i watched it that american express commercial is cool it wasnt as good as i thought it was gonna be though
  6. B

wat are the orgs original names

maybe zexion is izeon
  7. B

Final fantasy IX Zidane

true... but it would be nice. he was cool and funny and he had a tail. a monkey tail to be exact!
  8. B

Tifa Confirmed?!

i think it is ps one graphics. i say BS!!!!!!!!!!
  9. B

New World

i hope it doesnt come back that world SUCKED the only good thing was flying the keyblade you got there was WAY to small
Back