• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Barbas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Do you consider the Organization members redeemed at the end of KH3?

If nobodies have hearts as per ddd then most of the ones fans would like to see redeemed are probably not. Marluxia: Tried to use Namine as a literal human shield Larxene: Actual sadist Axel: Killed his comrade in cold blood
  2. B

How exactly was Xigbar norted?

Probably right after the opening of ddd by Terranort which makes Xemnas's entire plan in KH2 literally pointless
  3. B

32 Plot Holes in Dream Drop Distance

Hey yeah don't worry about it, creating dialogue around these issues was my intention when i posted the original thread. So, I think I found a way to comprehensively explain why I view 21 as more of a plothole and less of a retcon. 21. I believe the thing that pushes the 7 vs 13 thing into...
  4. B

Hey sorry I didn't reply sooner, I'm trying to get to all of these. The ones i wanna adress are: 10. We've seen these guys working together, opening pathways and using their powers in unison. That is 100% correct. The problem with DDD is that the sleeping keyholes, evidently, only ever needed 1...
  5. B

I frased it very poorly 28) The reason I hate Lea referencing what he said to Xion in Days is because it feels like it comes out of nowhere. There wasn't a process of him begining to remember something or coming in contact, say Kairi, a person that looks a lot like his forgotten friend. On the...
  6. B

Yeah I don't think I dissagree with most of your points 1) The line that I'm mostly refering to is Braig saying "Did you never lose your memory?" It feels like the entire narrative value of the scene revolves around Braig's assumtion. And if said assumption is correct then I think the plothole...
  7. B

Also, when it comes to wearing the coat. There were several instances in KH2's opening where Axel come in contact with Roxas, who was wearing his casual clothing. Even if they do come out and say that the Org outfits were the reason they couldn't sense hearts, shouldn't Axel've sensed that Roxas...
  8. B

Hey! Thanks for the reply. That sure could be the case. But they would have to come out and confirm it is the canon explanation. That's the reason I specified that these plotholes stand, even if you read the interviews. I'm completely avoiding head canon in this post and I'm focusing on hard...
  9. B

This is not a hate post for Dream Drop Distance. I may heavily dislike the game, fom many reasons, mostly related to it's story, but I'm a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, a fan who is really concerned about the direction the story is headed. The following plotholes are ones that I have heavily...
Back