• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by balloon53

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

The Sleeping Realm Theory

Here's the thing I was refering to I know she desperately needs character development but people saying that they want other character to star in games does not give her the chance. Also washing what she does do down the drain is not going to help give her development. Saying she's something...
  2. B

Namine does almost nothing in 3 it bothers me too, yet I do not see her getting as much hate as Kairi does. I know there's other reasons for it but I have seen a lot more hate for her right after the theory was released. If the part where everyone is killed by the demon tide is a flashback...
  3. B

I'm not going to insult/assault anyone here not even a fictional character, but if the Kairi Xeheanort kills is a nobody what happened to Namine? Namine is her nobody and, though created buy nontraditional means due to Kairi having no darkness in her heart, would likely return if Kairi needed...
  4. B

So really the whole thing that bothers me is the whole Kairi thing, I know that the writers have claimed that they are "Kairi fans" but saying something is not the same as actually being/doing. I remember one of the main points in the theory being that Kairi is the darkside heartless in the...
  5. B

So i am not saying that I trust this theory or not but the Google doc was changed after translations came out. I had started reading it before it was changed and there are parts of the theory that are gone. If I was to write a theory I would never go back on anything I had said that just...
  6. B

So go to KH3 no hint of Sokai?

Here's the thing with context it can be interpreted many different ways. Wayfinders are actually something that exist in real life and were used by sailors to figure out which way they were going that is partially why there is a scene where Ven and Aqua hold them up and look at the stars. With...
  7. B

I'm not saying that it is cannon I'm just giving evidence from the game. I'm also not saying that there is no evidence for soriku. There are different ways to interpret gestures I have made some gifs for the ending upon request and Sora does in fact pick up her hand. The other couples we see...
  8. B

I have seen different translations regarding that interview and the translation I read seemed to have more evidence behind the translation I saw being more accurate. The scene where Sora and Kairi share the paopu has been built up over kh1 (Sora drawing the paopu and the ending) kh2 (credits...
Back