• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ba-lue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

The Trailor

WoW!In JUST NOW saw the new tralilor,and it was GREAT!The gummi ship iz intence!Sora changed 2 a Blue Sora!I think the R.H.G. iz Kiri,I think?The story 4 K.H. Iz great!I want 2 know what was U guy's/gurl'z opinion.I have'nt been here latly.But,did they say when does it com out?
  2. B

Who Is that voice!!

I thought it was Ansem.Hmmm...Guess i'm wrong if anyone else said it was'nt.Ohh!Did the new KH2 info.Come out yet?
  3. B

KH2/theries

I did'nt go here that much.Because,the last time the server messed up.Nobody came here.So,I thought that when I come back.More people would B here.
  4. B

KH2/theries

I've been gone awhile.Did anything happen?
  5. B

could we survive in soras worlds?

(Sarcastic) Ha!,Ha!,Ha!,funny!No!Don't even go ''There.''
  6. B

Oh! I did'nt mean to sound mean.But,you know we could'nt survive in the show Surviver.
  7. B

Hell no!We could'nt even survive on Seseme Street!See n 6ft. bird's.
  8. B

A difrent BHK therie

I'm not saying I agree with what I'm about to say,but,I think he is talken about Gipple.That Albed guy,that's with the Macina=A.K.A. ''Machins''.In F.F.X-2
  9. B

Mickey

Yeah!,but they probly would'nt meet each other if they Did'nt have to find Mickey in K.H.
  10. B

Jak 3

What happend at the end of it?I could'nt bet the game.
  11. B

Seen it Before

It does'nt look like Hollow Bastion.It looks like Disney Castle.
  12. B

Sora/BHK/Keyblade master

If Sora as ''A'' Keyblade.And,he is the Keyblade master.And,.B.H.K. has ''2'' ''KEYBLADES''.Then,how come he is'nt the master?
  13. B

Is the Organization still alive?

Re: Organazation..lives? They probly put some of them back so you don't have to play C.O.M.To understand the story.Pluse,if they just had the rest who are still alive.It would only be like a couple left.So that's probly why.
  14. B

The Unknowns

What happend at the end
  15. B

Kingdom Hearts II better be worth it!

Re: It better be frickin worth it! What happend at the end of Jak3?
Back