• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Axsis14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

can some one answer a question?

recently i was told that some large brodcasting company bought disney. i couldnt belive it at first and i still dont belive it. i couldnt find anything about it and i was thinking about how this might affect the kh games. luckily the secret trailer promises at least one more game but after that...
  2. A

Nobody Questions

Hey does anyone else have any idea why the orginization members are the only nobodies that have individual names and look like normal people other than the fact that they have no hearts? I understand that it could just be the fact that its fiction and they need to be able to move the story along...
  3. A

KH3 suggestions

sry if someone did this already or had the same ideas but ive had quite a few ideas and ive been dying to share them kh3 worlds that would be cool and their in world characters: hunchback of notre dame(the hunchback), incredibles(the family members-sora and co superhero forms!), pochantas(john...
  4. A

forms=secret ending ppl continuation

i was reading the forum on secret ending ppl=forms and sombody asked what limit form would represent. im guessing that limit form would represent the memories of soras past adventure because as we see in CoM memories can be used as a powerful weapon
  5. A

have you ever noticed...

Has anyone else ever noticed that in all of the names of Org. Xlll there are ways to make the roman numeral 13 just like in the title?(ex. Axel- x for 10 l for a line and the sides of a for 2 more lines) is this a coincedence or not? not that it would have too much meaning if it was a...
Back