• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by axelssomebodie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

65/100 review for KH!! what?!

o.o oh wow really ppl?? THEY ONLY HATE KH CUZ THEIR BAD AT IT and the graphics r MUCH MUCH MUCH better then some of those games out there!! >.< y do ppl insist on flaming something they will never gewt backed up on?? cuz A LOT of ppl like KH!! -.-" idiots... NOT THE PPL WHO LIKE KH the ppl who...
  2. A

Pride Lands In BBS?

i thiknk it would be awesome cuz i loved pridekands in kh2! it would be really cool to see ven terra and aqua as lions and to see simba younger!!!
  3. A

Ven and Roxas

ok i think the first vid makes more sense then most things ive seen or heard about ven and roxas and sora!!! and *holds up flame sheild* it sounds reall true too cuz if u thi about, it makes sense, and r u shure its fanbased?!?!:cool::lol::cool:
  4. A

Do the organization Coats Have a special meaning?

i think there all different in some places but other wise there's no difference and i think its to show who they are kinda like a gang because u know how they all wear something of the same?? i think its the same for the org.xiii and have u ever noticed they have the same boots too??? its kinda...
  5. A

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

demyx or axel or roxas no duh!!! I LOVE THEM!!! demyz cuz hes underestemated by EVERYONE and axel and roxas r just BAD ASS!! but if i had to pick someone else it would be luxord!!!
  6. A

Ven/Sora/Roxas connection

ok one question how does someone hold more then one persons heart at once?? and i must agree tht sora or roxas could have been holding vens hearts at some point in time and thts y there connected but i have a question- what would happen to ven when he got deleted?? if aqua or terra did so and i...
  7. A

bbs

ok i agree with anti_cona177 ont this because it makes alot of sense, and im not sayind=g no one esle does, but i like his guess the best!!! and i cant friggin wait till it comes out cuz it comes out this month!!! *sqeels* im so exicted!!!
  8. A

The KHNetwork Begins! Who Do You Want in BBS?

yay!!!! AND YES I WANT TERRA, AQUA, AND ven IN BBS!!!:lol::lol:
  9. A

ven is maybe the first

i agree dude!! cuz it sounds probable!!! i mean like i bet thts wat happens!! (my spelling sucks!!! ) :cool:
  10. A

Axel, gay or not

ok i kno for a fact tht AXELS NOT GAY!!!!!! and im not a yaoi-hater cuz i think thts funny come on, just because me and my best friend r as close as axel and roxas dosnt were lezbos dose it???? ok cuz i get really annyod when ppl REALLY DO think axels gayand i ynder stand y he dosnt like...
  11. A

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

NICE!! ty for tht cuz i ddint ko much about it till now ty!!!
  12. A

Hooded Figure Before Twilight Thorn??

wowzerz... i soo gotta see tht for myself but i think ur right about the hooded figure MrGrubs!!! and i hate tht twilight thorn its sooo annyoing!!!!
  13. A

Maleficent=Dumbass XD

wow i agree she is REALLY stupid to do tht!!!! wat a dumb ass!!! XD wow i cant till i play it!! and i wish she would be the crap out of siax and the othersd cuz it would be funneh as hell!!!! xD
  14. A

Confirmed Voice Actors for Days (UPDATED: Complete List)

Re: Confirmed Voice Actors for Days WOWZERZ... I WAS SHOCKED AND I WAS CRACKING UP WAY TO HARD WHEN I READ THT JESSE MCCATRNEY WAS ROXAS`S VOICE!!! WOW HES NOT COOL ENOUGH TO BE ROXAS DAMIT!!! i cant wait till i get it!!!!
Back