• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AustinKH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AustinKH

Who Is/Are Your Favorite Playable Organization XIII Member(s)

I like Lexaeus because of his shear power. The Ultimate gear+ is best for ground fighting cause of the Y-combo it deals two attacks that deal MAJOR damage. And Pandora gear is amazing for smashing enemies to the ground. I also like Xaldin cause of the combos he dishes out with Ultimate gear+...
  2. AustinKH

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

Lexaeus because 1: Earth elemental, 2: His Axe sword is pretty cool looking, 3: His power in Days is amazing!! 4: his cutscenes in re: chain and regular chain brought me to like him, 5: Earth elemental lol
  3. AustinKH

Any one need help in KH1 FM?

I'm wanting to give my advice and tips to everyone. I have played Kingdom Hearts 1 american 40+ times and KH1 FM 5 times. So I want to test my knowledge.
  4. AustinKH

Which are you more excited for?

Sad to say but the Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded cut scenes.
  5. AustinKH

Your favorite world!

Traverse Town hands down. Gaining Wishing Star, Spellbinder, Oathkeeper, & Ultima Weapon helped me through the game. If it wasn't for Traverse Town I would of never beat Kingdom Hearts 1. And seeing Traverse Town return in 3D was so exciting.
  6. AustinKH

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

I was 8 years old, my step father was showing me all the Final Fantasy games, and I was going through a big Disney phase. My step brother showed me the trailer on a gaming web site and as I was watching it I fell more and more in love with it. I ran up to my mom and asked her for the game I told...
Back