• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AuronFanatic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Nomenclature

Right, then. I'm basically just copying and pasting a fanfic I wrote that can be found on my homepage. Credit for the story idea goes to Chiponyasu of the VGR forums and Lys Redwood for the "prisinte castle clean" line. ~*~ NOMENCLATURE Every Organization has its problems, Xemnas thought to...
  2. A

A Deleted Scene Pic from KH2 (it happened, but this pic in the game wasn't shown)

The 1000 Heartless couldn't have been easier if they just had it as a cutscene, so really, what's the point of having behemoths and Wyverns if you could just reaction command them dead in three seconds? (Wewt AF is back!)
  3. A

Argg The Keyhole

The treasure trove. Probably.
  4. A

wern't most of the organization members dead

Time for my mad Phonetics skillz! Or something. Axel: Ahx-ell Vexen: Vehx-en Larxene: Lahr-zeen Marluxia: Mahr-luhcks-ee-uh Lexaeus: Lehcks-A-uhs Zexion: Zehcks-ee-ohn Xaldin: Zahl-dihn Diz: Either Dihz or Dis. And even though she's not a member of the Organisation: Naminé's name is pronounced...
  5. A

The stupidest thing they could do to KH2?

The dumbest thing they could do is give us KH2 and have it be a totally blank disc.
  6. A

KH CoM jokes!

I didn't actually make these up.
  7. A

False Theroies

Jack? You just said everything that has been going around in my mind for the past... well, I lost track of time. Point is, you are correct. Thank you so very, very much.
  8. A

Thought story

I think it's a silly theory. And by silly, I mean ridiculous.
  9. A

Favorite FF character name changes

Because it's always fun to give FF characters nicknames instead of their default names. What are YOUR favorites? Here's my list: FF2: Guy/Gus: #16 FF7: Barret: Mr. T FF8: Squall: Squally (I wanted to see Seifer call him Squally) Rinoa: Idiot FF9: I changed "Dagger" to "Garnet," so it just...
  10. A

light riku vs dark riku

It refers to Riku when he wore the hula skirt and fought Sora in Hollow Bastion.
  11. A

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

Light means that you tend to be whiny and the annoying hero. Dark means you're evil and mock the annoying heroes, but you'll get your butt kicked by said annoying heroes and all the cool villains will laugh at you and kick you out of their club. Twilight it is then.
  12. A

reaction command menue?

Not sure. I can probably figure it our via context if you give me a quote, though.
  13. A

The Namine Topic 2.0

First of all, there is no character named "maime." Second of all, you apparently have not read most of the posts here, because it has been said and proved time and time again that NAMINE IS NOT KAIRI'S SHADOW. SHE SAID THIS BECAUSE SHE REPLACED KAIRI IN SORA'S MEMORIES. OKAY?!
  14. A

Favorite webomic

Yeah, I'm sure the title is self explanitory. I personally like 8-Bit Theatre, RPG World, and usr/bin/w00t. Sadly, w00t never seems to be updated anymore. *Sigh* So what's your favorite webcomic?
  15. A

"Certain Conclusions" for KH2

Unless Square has enough nuclear weapons to hold off half of the world's raging fangirls, they won't do that.
Back