• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ateloriel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: It's a Wonderful World Congrats! Don't forget to tell us how awesome it is. xD
  2. A

The Kingdom Hearts voice actor/seiyuu fanclub

WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM HEARTS VOICE ACTOR/SEIYUU FANCLUB! [insert pretty banner here that i'll make later xD] Well, I didn't see any fanclub with the KH voice actors/seiyuu so... I felt like making one, since... I am bored? (what an awesome excuse). Anyways, whether you like the Japanese cast...
  3. A

Re: It's a Wonderful World Wah, talking about this game, I really really wanna go to Shibuya right now! They're advertising this game like crazy it's so awesome. It's a Wonderful World à Shibuya IT'S COMING OUT TOMORROWWW~ -excited-
  4. A

Re: It's a Wonderful World I want this game so bad~ D: I don't have a DS though, so if I get a DS, it's for THIS game. x3
  5. A

Kingdom Hearts 2 the manga!

omg. YEAH. The Vexen part!! Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion totally wins the CoM manga. xD Job chart and stuff. Haha.
  6. A

Haha... Summer is going to be super awesome. xD
  7. A

Haha, yeah. xD -waiting for vol. 2 of CoM-
  8. A

Well, I can't find it, but there's some scans here clicky<3
  9. A

Now that is a problem that I need to figure out. >< I totally forgot where I got it, but uh, I'll try and find it. xD
  10. A

Yeah! I cannot wait. xD It's going to be so awesome, even though I already read part of it online. Haha.
  11. A

Ee~ As said on the khinsider home page, Tokyopop is going to release the KH2 manga! Yay~ So exciting! Haha... I can't wait for it. It's going to be $9.99, 192 pages, and it's coming out on June 12 of 2007! That's not /that/ long of a time to wait. xD
Back