• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Askman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Wtf!

In his mouth, of course ^_^
  2. A

pete...as a freakin' LION????

He looks like a bad genetic experiment. That's all I have to say.
  3. A

Placing a heart into a Nobody

That actually gave me a rather odd, insane idea. What if Blind from Deep Dive/ASAS, could be something like a Nobody with Riku's heart inside? It's a very odd idea, and I'm a little sleep-deprived right now, but work with me here:) Maybe the Nobody would obtain all the memories and the ability...
  4. A

Placing a heart into a Nobody

I put this on GameFAQs, but I'll also post this odd little question here, too, for all of us to ponder: Could it be possible to take a heart of a Keyblade wielder and place it inside a Nobody(who have no heart), so they can wield a Keyblade? It's a very odd idea, but it does seem like it could...
  5. A

Favorite Disney Movie

The title says it all.:) There's none other like the Lion King. Scar is easily my favorite Disney villain, and the music in the game is also awesome(especially Be Prepared, awesome song). I love the movie a lot, though I haven't seen it in a very long time.
  6. A

About Riku...

I think that DiZ convinced Riku and Mickey to go undercover into the Organization in order to gather some kind of useful information; I'm thinking that DiZ is setting up something very big and very nasty revolving around Sora, BHK, Mickey, and Riku, the ones we know right now who can wield...
  7. A

Am I the only one that felt that...*SPOILERS*

Hey, you never know. I've had a friend that actually did roam this board and he's never played a single Kingdom Hearts game.:)
  8. A

What else do you think KH2 needs to make it the best?

-I want to see it rated Teen. The way the game is looking, and especially after Chain of Memories, the game is going to need a Teen rating to reach its full potential. That's my only big concern.
  9. A

Am I the only one that felt that...*SPOILERS*

...Riku would end up fighting against Sora? I don't know why, but since I had first seen Riku in the game, I got a bad feeling from him. It looks like my suspicions were correct(for the most part) ^_^ EDIT: There, at popular demand I removed the spoiler tag:)
  10. A

Good possibility of Wonderland returning

I would love to see a return to Wonderland. The world really had so much potential. I was dissapointed as hell not seeign Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee or the caterpillar on drugs. And no real Mad Hatter either T_T It was the most dissapointing world, in my opinion.
  11. A

Hello Everybody

I'd like to say hello to you all fellow Kingdom Hearts fans. I've been a big fan of the game since it release, but I've gotten back into it recently playing Expert Mode. I've forgotten how much fun the game is. ^_^ I'm not a fan of Chain of Memories,though. I really didn't like the game. I...
Back