• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by arsantos97

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Loading time freeze at home screen, can't play at all

It happen just now . Where should I report this? Thanks.
  2. A

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Omega Fortress Crab over 18.000 Lux Guide

Never imagined that there is a way to level up and getting 18.000++ Lux in 3 fighting rounds, not to mentioned double lux time. Here's the way. Hope you all like it. Thank you for visiting my YouTube Channel. :) https://youtu.be/27PLD4VvfGI
  3. A

Looking for Members for guild SuGaCom (Unicornis)

Hi There. I'm looking for active players preferably 100-150+ Union is Unicornis (English version) total power I currently have is 79,564, I'm level 225, current ranking 60-80 the name of party is SuGaCom, current ranking 48 i.d. is 34823 number of people currently in party is 25 but wanna...
  4. A

Omega boss raid location (could change daily)

So um... To make it fast... many people given info about Omega spawn... and right after a day the spawn vanished... I know it's random but believe me or not, I can spawn Omega behemoth almost 90-100% works that time @ quest 151 and then poof... gone... So if Someone find an area that can spawn...
  5. A

AP bug on Upgrade Your Medal VIP special section

How to report this Bug? It says AP 1 but then it reduce about 45 AP then suddenly I didn't have enough AP to deal with the quest. Thank you.
Back