• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Aqualung

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aqualung

My friend and I made this (Share what you think, or if you can't see the image let me know)

This is a Keyblade that a friend and I designed and made in Blender while I was over at his house on my day off. I worked on the handle, keychain, and the heart shape with teeth, while he did the blade and its designs. In the final episode of my Reborn from the Darkness fanfic, which will occur...
  2. Aqualung

Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (REWRITE) [Prologue part 1 is up!]

This is a story by me about what happens after Kingdom Hearts II. It focuses on Sora, Kairi, and Aqua as the main characters. --- DISCLAIMER AND SPOILER WARNING: This fanfic does contain several major BBS and Days spoilers. All Kingdom Hearts, Disney, Square-Enix, referenced characters and...
  3. Aqualung

Mysterious Figure theory (NOT Xehanort, NOT A Nobody, but my own idea for who it might be)

I guess time manipulation DOES exist in Kingdom Hearts, but not on such a scale as being able to go back and actually change the future. As in, there are things like the Stop spells (which only halt enemy movement, it doesn't send them back through time or anything) and Timeless River, but that...
  4. Aqualung

Mysterious Figure theory (NOT Xehanort, NOT A Nobody, but my own idea for who it might be)

I think Mysterious Figure is connected to a new villain that isn't Xehanort. Why would Xehanort have all those powers, unless he somehow gained them from the Org. XIII members? How would he do that? And that still wouldn't explain certain abilities, like the fire columns Eraqus does or the...
  5. Aqualung

Kingdom Hearts: The Three Doors (Prologue and Chapter 1 are up!)

Kingdom Hearts: The Three Doors will be a series of fanfics that takes place after the events in Reborn from the Darkness that will lead into this fanfic. The events in this series of fanfics are set to happen after Sora's scenario in Reborn from the Darkness is complete. However, I am writing...
  6. Aqualung

My first serious work in Photoshop, also my new avatar

I had an idea for a new event in my fanfic , but then I thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if I made some kind of artwork for this?" I have this for my avatar, but I posted a version larger than its full size here so everyone could critique it: This is a new form / command style ability that...
  7. Aqualung

Why I was absent for two months

Many of you (especially those who have been following my fanfic, Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness) have probably been wondering where I have been for the past two months now. Before I begin, I want to say that this recount of the events in the past two months of my life are indeed very...
  8. Aqualung

Connection between Terra and Xehanort's Heartless?

There is just one problem:
  9. Aqualung

Does Riku secretly remember Terra's visit to Destiny Islands?

I wanted to know this because there is a part in my fanfic that deals with this. We know Riku gained his ability to wield because Terra let him touch his Keyblade. Terra then told Riku to basically "keep it a secret," but does he still remember? We know Sora had flashbacks of his time with Riku...
  10. Aqualung

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

I know, right? He also said that this was gonna be a remake of Days (I'm not talking about you here Grass, lol). I just laughed at him. Anyway, I gotta get back to finishing the next part of my fanfic, had to go into work today.
  11. Aqualung

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

One of my friends told me that's really all that needs to happen for Sora to go for her instead of Riku. I just have a feeling that Kairi is going to be playable and they haven't released footage of her scenario yet.... PLEASE, SQUARE-ENIX, PLEEEEEAAAAAAAASSE!!!!!!! (*says the stretched out...
  12. Aqualung

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Thanks to all the rumors that he'd be voicing Terra, apparently Christian Bale was a Disney kid. :P
  13. Aqualung

New NA/EU Boss

JENOVA!! Man, you have no idea how badly I want to see her as an optional boss in KH. It'd be totally bad@$$! And you could get a special Keyblade after.
  14. Aqualung

New thought on new boss in BBS

Please explain then why darkness consumed Sora's heart and turned him into a heartless when he released his heart with a Keyblade. I'm waiting to hear the explanation for that.
  15. Aqualung

New NA/EU Boss

And the sad thing is, that actually might have happened, minus MX. It was revealed that Master Eraqus was "afraid" of Terra's reliance on the darkness, else he would have passed the Master examination. But now that you think about it, there could have been more than just that and the fact that...