• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► A Little Taste of Life

Take as long as you need to take. Work comes first. I'll look forward to reading the next part whenever you get a chance to write it.
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Cirque du Vie

Wow, they really could have used Requiem's help the first time they faced the Heartless Armada. Of course, they were not working together back then, but his piloting skills sure would have saved them a lot of trouble. Excellent chapter as always.
  3. A

Your battle descriptions here were excellent, and I enjoyed the chapter overall. I did not notice anything major that needed edited, other than the fact I had to go back and look at the previous chapter again to understand the beginning (it had been a while since I looked at it so I was kind of...
  4. A

It's good to have you back, and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your vacation. I look forward to the update when you are able to get around to writing it.
  5. A

They have to go back through the Heartless armada? They can't seem to catch a break. Yet, if it was easy for them it would not make a good story. I enjoy your descriptions of battle sequences. They very vivid and detailed. Excellent chapter!
  6. A

The plot thickens. A coup d'etat in the Neo Organization, hmm? I will be interested to see where this element of the plot goes. Then again, I find the entire story very interesting. As always, great chapter!
  7. A

I'm sorry to hear about the "stressful turn". If you cannot work on the story for a while, even a long while, I understand. I can wait on the story. It is more important to deal with what you need to deal with in your life. If you decide that you wil never be able to finish it, if you want...
  8. A

I am sorry I did not respond sooner, as well. I've started a new job (which is going well) so I have been somewhat busy. As for your question about writing about a painful event, I am usually not upset with things up through PG 13 level (although there are always exceptions). When you get to...
  9. A

I really enjoyed this update, especially how you included Zexion in the story here (he has always been one of my favorite Organization members). Also, I laughed about Xigbar's "good boy" line with Sora being used again. I look forward to the next chapter.
  10. A

I thought it was a very good chapter; and I agree with Taokittty, it was not boring at all. And, if Axel thinks Mickey has an ego from seeing the castle, imagine what he would think if he went to Disney World.
  11. A

Another great chapter, as always. As for the title "Sorcerers of Death's Construction", I know that is a line from the song "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath (which I played in Guitar Hero II, fun game!). Also, I like how you worked in another Shadow of the Colossus reference in at the end. I look...
  12. A

Yeah, dying only after he started to truly live, that would be pretty ironic. Sad, but ironic. Killing him off may have been interesting, but you said you had a plan to use him in the next few chapters. At least by keeping him alive for now, you are leaving options open. And, as for leaving...
  13. A

Another great chapter. At least now, Axel can actually tell Kairi he "feels" sorry for kidnapping her. I again look forward to the next update.
  14. A

Poor Harmony, she has really been through an emotional rollercoaster. She loses Elder Sora, Riku, and Nire. She fiinds out Helios is her father, sees Dirst and Trisn merged into Zion, thinking he/they lost his memories, and then he/they starts to remember. Well, maybe that isn't as much of a...
  15. A

Helios always seems to get more interesting every time he appears, then again, the entire story just seems to get more interesting with each installment. As always, great chapter!
Back