Recent content by Any

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Roxas Bring Arts releasing March 2020

Exciting. Though, I really want TAV, Vanitas, Isa, and Naminé bring arts next. One of them, at least.
  2. A

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

I have a question about Ven’s Chirithy. Can it turn into a dark Chirithy even though Ventus’ darkness was extracted? Or was Dark chirithy also extracted when Ven’s darkness was extracted???
  3. A

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

Vanitas remnant fight part 2???? Why is Vanitas shadowy
  4. A

9/3 Union χ JP Update: Message from Nomura, 4th Anniversary

So Brain is an original union leader? Does this confirmed that he didn’t kill Strelitzia? Who did it.......
  5. A

The end of Xehanort *SPOILERS*

Like...it rubbed me off that Kairi was murdered by Xehanort (no reactions from the others other Sora and Riku meh) yet he still was ascend to heaven-esque or like with Eraqus. He got off so easily and that literally hurt me because Kairi is my favorite female character. Kairi does not deserve...
  6. A

News ► Yen Press to release Kingdom Hearts 3: The Novel Vol. 1 February 2020

Vanitas hinted when he died at the end of BBS, his/Ven old memories were triggered. You know how Marluxia was defeated/killed and it triggered his memories at the end of KH3? Just like that. Let’s just say the old memories resurfaced as he was reconstructing his heart with the children’s...
  7. A

The ancient memories and it was offscreen, before he confronted Sora in MI. Because of that, Vanitas wanted Ven’s heart to be whole again and figure out who he truly was. That’s really it other than Ventus (used to) and Vanitas (inherited it) having black masses in their Hearts was mentioned
  8. A

Excited for volume 1 but more excited for volume 2 since it talks about Vanitas having old, ancient memories of Ventus and having an identity crisis about his existence before meeting Sora, Larxene wanting to know about her old memories and feels like someone important to her is missing but also...
  9. A

KH Storytelling After Xehanort Saga

I am going to agree with Twilight here, I don't understand why it took Vanitas to tell Sora alongside Donald and Goofy about Ventus heart. Mickey and Yensid being determined bout Ventus heart whereabouts...went nowhere nor was it brought it up again and it's not only Mickey and Yensid as well as...
  10. A

The 7th Pupil of the Master of Masters

I might be reaching but Vanitas does have two X chains on his keyblade (it’s chained up as an X) along with MoM’s magical eyeballs. Not one but two eyeballs. Speaking of the unversed, the unversed symbols are in Scala and seems to be Scala language and the unversed symbol could represent the...
  11. A

What do you think about Namine / Riku shipping?

LOL. This is actually scary yet funny at the same time.
  12. A

A few plot holes and a discussion about one of them

Another plot hole: Sora tells Vanitas that he saw him at the Cathedral. Mind you, Vanitas never had his mask on during the Cathedral scene yet Sora was shocked at Vanitas’s appearance during the Keyblade Graveyard scene.
  13. A

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

So I guess the novels are going to have contributions to the games now? Now we have a confirmation what Vanitas wants in KH3, which is presented and implied in the BBS novels
  14. A

And he was being sarcastic with that certain part....he’s playing around too much
  15. A

I swear if that leak is real.....then I’m not playing the game. I’m not accepting that.