• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Any

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

Maybe so. Darkness is something lol Also, is Nomura really gonna retcon Vanitas (no I’m not talking about Darkness theory). We’re just gonna pretend that he doesn’t exist anymore and isn’t Ventus darkness?
  2. A

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confrontation

Darkness is a flip flopper lol unless I’m misunderstanding them. Darkness said they chose to hide in Ven because Ven wanted power. Then Darkness said they chose Ven because Ven was destined to be chosen. I’m just staring in confusion lol And from what I’m understanding, MoM isn’t human since he...
  3. A

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

I had a gut feeling something bad was gonna happen and make people upset. I’m glad I didn’t buy this game. I only wanted to see what was up with Kairi and see her fight....but that’s the last thing I got. Does Nomura hate Kairi lol
  4. A

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Tsum Tsum Plush Set releasing October 27th, 2020

Even if it’s Terranort, he isn’t that light either. He got little melanin if I recall properly. Idk it’s upsetting seeing a white washed nort :/
  5. A

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Tsum Tsum Plush Set releasing October 27th, 2020

I found it cute until I saw the white washed Young Xehanort tsum tsum plush. Yeahhhh...no. :confused:
  6. A

(SPOILERS) Union X: Breath of Darkness

All things considered, somebody on Gamefaqs said the KH3 light novel indicates Vanitas and Darkness connection, however it’s vague. Though the light novels should be taken as a grain of salt. For instance, Vanitas said the unversed or "dark masses' ' have consistently existed in Ventus before...
  7. A

I mean sure but I think it’s just Darkness disguising itself as Ava.
  8. A

More like Darkness disguising as Ava. Before this update, it was suggested and speculated by the characters (Brain) that Darkness changed their appearance to impersonate as Ava. To be honest, I don’ think it would make sense if it was the real Ava. If she didn't want Strelitzia to have the...
  9. A

Why blame Ventus when Vanitas is right there. Always blame Vanitas, the same darkness that said he & Ven were a separate entities + always been inside of Ventus for a really long time. After all, what he is, is “Darkness”. ;) No really, we can’t blame Ventus. Maybe for the lack of backbone...
  10. A

main scenario preview

I don’t think Vanitas is darkness either but I feel like he was influenced by “darkness” and have certain memories of “darkness”. At this point, who knows. Everyone is already blaming Vanitas so let’s all join the wagon.
  11. A

What is up with the black box?

B-But every character in the series wear black- Except for Naminé and the foretellers.
  12. A

What is up with the black box?

I think box contains some special type of light or ball of light lol idk
  13. A

Re:mind Inconsistency

You see, we could come up with excuses!
  14. A

Re:mind Inconsistency

This is a stretch and reach but to excuse the plothole, you can use Vanitas to cover it up. Because he’s the half of Ventus heart and he was still alive thus Chirithy didn’t fade away completely. LOL
Back