• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Antifa Lockhart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Antifa Lockhart

Pocahontas In Future KH Games?

Wow, I'd love to have some first nations people in here to tell you why this is totally bizarre to discuss. I don't mean "my grandma was a cherokee princess11!1" white people, either. I guess my whole thing is that if you're so desperate to see a version of this character but to remove the...
  2. Antifa Lockhart

How do you want Kairi's part to be integrated in the game

Hey, stop being a jerk. This is a forum about a Disney game, it's not worth being an asshat about, go protest something.
  3. Antifa Lockhart

Pocahontas In Future KH Games?

Just wanted to interject, this doesn't matter enough to make a point about. Popularity is less of a factor for Nomura and crew, as they also have been known to pick obscure titles. They focus on fun more than anything, and work with Disney but Disney doesn't, like, demand properties. In fact...
  4. Antifa Lockhart

KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road, Chapter 1: Unexpected Departure

Bob's credited first, and the credits aren't in alphabetical order, meaning he was the lead director.
  5. Antifa Lockhart

KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road, Chapter 1: Unexpected Departure

Working the little bit I have been on translations and looking at the base dialogue and the way SENA's handled it, it's actually a really concise and competent translation for Dark Road. They take a lot of the Japanese awkwardness out of it. Fucking baby talk.
  6. Antifa Lockhart

Ultimania Shibuya confusion

That's not what he's saying. Nomura's quote in the Ultimania is more-so pointing out that the Shibuya that Sora has landed in is a fictitious parallel one rather than the real world. He wouldn't go to the distinction in saying "there's more meaning in the spelling than the fact that it looks...
  7. Antifa Lockhart

Revisiting the unvoiced stars from KH3 after episode 1 of DR

Like walking along a mirror? I mean, the only couples who are identical are gay boyfriends. (context clues, they're twins) Some of the stars seem to be connected. Star 4 and 9 seem like they're about the same situation, the Master in this case is an artist and his pupil.
  8. Antifa Lockhart

Baldr's sister & potential connections to Verum Rex?

Because Luxord's appearance is the reward for getting the "good" ending.
  9. Antifa Lockhart

The building that Yozora is hanging out on in the Secret Ending is identical to the palace from Versus. The scene of Yozora in the car is identical to one of Noctis waking up in his car and his chauffeur tells him "impressive isn't it" When Noctis looks out the window he sees the guard...
  10. Antifa Lockhart

He's talking about the palace in the city. Just like in the versus XIII trailer.
  11. Antifa Lockhart

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series 2nd Phase teases two unannounced projects

The rhythm game, Melody of Memories, IS the Kairi game
  12. Antifa Lockhart

What's everyone's thoughts on the minneapolis riots?

When people say this it usually means "I don't really care about anything."
  13. Antifa Lockhart

There's not. It's shorthand for a movement that was adopted post-2016 specifically to create confusion around the idea of being anti-facist and malign anyone talking about being against facism automatically. It's a classic misdirect. It's like saying Racism is a single united group. Which, I...
  14. Antifa Lockhart

The "go vote" argument is hilarious, as if gerrymandering doesn't exist. Take a fucking civics/sociology class.
  15. Antifa Lockhart

Soo...about Dark Road....

...good lord, it's not an excuse, it's an actual worldwide threat. We shouldn't be expecting anything right now. Also, Spring ends June 20th.