Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Antifa Lockhart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Antifa Lockhart

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

Love the non-response acceptance of what I was saying.
  2. Antifa Lockhart

Two differences I'd like to point out

And that's exactly why I'm closing this.
  3. Antifa Lockhart

What? The Japanese and English versions have been known to use different wording to clarifying things or make them just as vague when switching between languages. Just because the word "Legacy" wasn't a one-to-one doesn't mean it's a mistranslation. Are you being obtuse on purpose or do you have...
  4. Antifa Lockhart

What kind of justification is that to assert that something canonical is a mistranslation? You cannot say that it's a mistranslation if the context hasn't been revealed. Xemnas says in both "the four of you are going to reveal_____." The particulars are vague in each instance, but outright...
  5. Antifa Lockhart

I've seen you say this all over the internet but I'm not convinced. I looked into this, shoutout to @Goldpanner, and the original japanese translates to "in order to find the ancient Keyblade wielders inside the four of you" So...what's the difference?
  6. Antifa Lockhart

Anime Worlds In The Next Kingdom Hearts Game

...what is this topic, even? OP knows the answer to the question and we have a perfectly good world speculation thread.
  7. Antifa Lockhart

You aren't listening. There are two sets of Arks. One in the digital world, one in the physical. The scene with Luxu and the true dandelion is happening in the physical world. If Elrena is the true dandelion, how did she get to the physical world when all of the pods in the digital world are...
  8. Antifa Lockhart

how would she do that without using one of the pods?
  9. Antifa Lockhart

Is Miraculous Ladybug possible in Kingdom Hearts?

Question's been answered, there's no need to keep this open
  10. Antifa Lockhart

Another name in the Dark inferno identity hat

People think it's the Nobody symbol on his earring, but it's not. It's an X in the pointy style. It could reference the X-Blade, it could reference the number 4 in the Scala script's numerals (it's a thing) but either way, both X and 4 symbolize death.
  11. Antifa Lockhart

The Awards Thread - NEW AWARDS

Hi, there are new limited-time freebie awards. Go check 'em out.
  12. Antifa Lockhart

Cartoon/TV ► The Little Mermaid (1992 cartoon)

Hey-o, this is weird. OP, stop with the sexualization of underage-characters or you're gettin' the banhammer.
  13. Antifa Lockhart

KINGDOM HEARTS middle-grade novel series by Brooke Vitale cancelled

Considering the timeline and original logline, my money has always been on Xehanort's training days, and this is what lead to Dark Road going into development. PROVE ME WRONG, VITALE
  14. Antifa Lockhart

NEXT GAME: | ReMake: Union X | or | Next Entry Game (DDD2, Yozora game) | ?

That would make player canonically five years old.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6