• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Anna825

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Anna825

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

No. You're not. But the person above is right about something: Nomura needs to stop trollin us...
  2. Anna825

Giant KH2 Poster Needs a Good Home

I'd hang it up right next to my "Kingdom Hearts III: Reserve Now" poster
  3. Anna825

IGN Daily fix, featuring KHDDD!!!!!!

Meh.... I've boycotted IGN permanently since all the Final Fantasy ( especially VII) hate that comes from their contributors. I am not the only fan to start shinning all the slime that profuses from IGN....
  4. Anna825

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. No, I'm just commenting on the fact it is good to hear from Nomura so we know he is doing ok. Best of wishes to him. :D
  5. Anna825

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. If nothing else, this interview confirmed one important issue: Kingdom Hearts is coming to the 3DS
  6. Anna825

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Sure, it'll be released on the same day....6 months later.
  7. Anna825

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Excellent point...Makes me less anxious over the 'strange companions' comment. Not that I don't trust Nomura to make a non forehead slapping plot...
  8. Anna825

Would you spend full price for HD remasters of the KH series?

Yes totally. I plan on spending that much when BBS V2 comes to the PS3...
  9. Anna825

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. : I think it depends if Nomura takes his common sense pill the morning he throws together the plot. : I
  10. Anna825

HD Remasters Development

I just can't wait to play a Kingdom Hearts game on the PS3.
  11. Anna825

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. I love 3D, lol. I'm just saying..I fear another new trio of characters. I liked and accepted Xion, Aqua, Ventus, and Terra, but I'm kind of done with the new characters. Nomura can save that for post-Xheanort Saga. [laughs]
  12. Anna825

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Nomura, its too late to save us from an overly drawn-out plot. You've already drawn the plot out beyond despair. In what COULD have been a simple Saga: KHI: The beginning KHII: Organization XIII KHIII: The Conclusion You've instead thrown in a lot of gobbly...
  13. Anna825

BBSv2 at TGS?

What if its about neither? News is news.
  14. Anna825

BBS more than likely to be on PSN soon...

Re: BBS more than likely to be on PSN now... There's no need for it though. As BBS V2 will be available (*cough for the PS3 *cough). Why not make KHI and KHII for the PS network?
Back