• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by angusrichardson

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! Is this open to residents of the UK too?
  2. A

different keyblades

hi, i am not sure wether this has been asked already so feel free to close it. is roxas going to be able to wield different keyblades in 358/2 days?
  3. A

xemnas..."ansem"....

antbody else realise that xemnas is kind of an anagram of ansem? if you swap the letters around, it sounds the same since you pronounce the "x" as an "s".
  4. A

hayner and the gang

ok, this is a totally random question and does'nt matter to the story line of KH2 but... are the gang , like homeless or something?:confused:
  5. A

hayner, pance and olette

this is just a random question but... are hayner pence and olette homeless? just wondering. .u can all laugh at me for asking what most people would regard as a stupid question...lol
  6. A

will bbs, coded, and 358/2 days be relsed in europe

i have been really exited about the new games coming out, but i stopped to think, are the goin to be released in europe or the us?:confused: soorry if this has alllready been talked about.
  7. A

kh1:cloud's clothes look like vincents

has any body else noticed that in kh1 cloud wears the same clothes that vincent does in final fantasy XII?:confused: i am sorry if this has allready been talked about.
  8. A

why does cloud look loke vincent in kh1?

i don't know wether this has allready been talked about as i have just joined, but did anyone else notice that cloud wore the same clothes as vincent in kh1?:confused: (thoughts): oh, for goodness sake! no- one is going to read or reply to this, who am i kidding!:angry:
Back