• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by AngelzNFlight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AngelzNFlight

BBS is leading in sales!

I know that Best Buy and Toys r Us are on back order. My local Walmart is sold out of it. I say it's doing really good in sales.
  2. AngelzNFlight

Has anyone got the bundle yet?

I was kinda disappointed that the game came in a sleeve. I'm going to give it to my brother for a late birthday present and go get me one with a cover. The guy was nice enough to give me decals without me asking. He said that he believed that the people who pre-ordered the bundle should get the...
  3. AngelzNFlight

sony's broken promises?

When I was thinking about trading my PSP 2000 for a PSP GO my friend who works at GS warned me right away not to get it and she told me all about the future problems that folks will have with them. I am so glad that I took her advice. It seems as if I would have been missing out on a lot if I did.
  4. AngelzNFlight

Midnight Release

When Kingdom Hearts II came out our Walmart didn't even have it out yet and it was 3 in the afternoon. That's why I pre-ordered BBS at GS because our Walmart is very unreliable when it comes to new releases.
  5. AngelzNFlight

The Last Battle

I've been playing the game for.... *Looks at clock* three hours. Why? Because I'm at the very end. Got to Xemnas and beat him four times. Now I'm on the final battle with Riku Yay! *Jumps up and down* I died like five times. How in the world do you beat Xemnas in the last battle? It's too hard...
Back