• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

angelstarfire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Video games (duh), drawing, computers, anime, manga, guys...<br><br>I also write fanfictions, create signatures for people on kh2.net... erm... I'm a yaoi fangirl (if you don't know what it means, don't ask, and don't try to look it up... you might not like what you find!), I love reading... <br><br>Anime/Manga: YuGiOh, InuYasha, .HACK, DNAngel, FAKE, Demon Diary, Gravitation, Eerie Queerie, Passion, Shutterbox, Decendents of Darkness, Hana-Kimi, Under a Glass Moon, Legal Drug, Golden Cain, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, DBZ, Ruroni Kenshin, Jing: King of Bandits.... erm... *tries to remember more and can't*<br><br>Games: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 7 through 10-2, Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Xenosaga, Xenogears, Chrono Cross, Orphen, Shadow Hearts, Zelda... most RPGs... Mariokart64... KH:CoM...<br><br>I have many fandoms, and spend much of my time either reading, playing games, watching movies, or messing around on my laptop. :)<br><br>And I will NEVER understand why people switch their signatures on the messageboard so fast... one minute they're requesting DBZ, and not a moment after they have it, they're requesting FFVII. It's CREEPY!
Birthday
Aug 6, 1986 (Age: 37)
Website
http://www.geocities.com/demonoleith/home.html

Signature

scattereddream6ch.jpg

--I will never be a mere memory--
Back