• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Favorite songs from KHII!

Like a few people here: Roxas's theme. KICKASS.
  2. A

Feh

I used to be here. I used to. Maybe I have forgotten about this place? .... Nah. I was too busy playing KH2. And trying to get to Terra. Still didn't work. But yeah. I'm back. But who remembers me? I can't honestly say o.O
  3. A

How do u beat Captain Hook? Im stuck!

hmm..I beat him by having some cards that heal me, and use slieghts...But i made sure to attack him with summon cards too..Like Simba.. and Zero cards for cardbreaks.
  4. A

Fanfiction ► Bleach-Cresent Flower

thank you all for your comments. here's chapter two^^ Chapter Two-Blood-Stained Lilly "Oh no! We're too late!"Rukia cried, as she saw the blood-stained girl."Crap! Amir! Don't use any spells! Let's just free her!" Ichigo yelled at his friend, but he was too late. The black-haired Vizard was...
  5. A

Fanfiction ► Bleach-Cresent Flower

Hey there all..I've decided to type up my Bleach fanfic...One chapter at a time! And yes, it was written first,not made up along the way..I hope you like...It's about a girl named Ana and a guy named Amir, who help out with-shuts up-I wont tell you! Just read and tell me what you think!^^...
  6. A

Yosh!!**salute,salute**

Hello,everyone. My name is Ana, and I have to say, this site has gotten better the last time I saw it. I have registered before, but I jsut remembered to register my account today.-baka moment,pauses- So,yeah,I love Kingdom hearts, Axel is my number one character. And no, He ISN'T gay=__= Some...
Back