Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Alexandra91

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

I'm not really that good at drawing...

I usually can only draw things good if I have an original picture and draw off of that. I've taken a liking to search for pictures I like -that are within my drawing skill range- on Photobucket and Deviant Art lately, and then I found the below picture on DA, downloaded it, and printed it out...
  2. A

Hey All! I'm back :)

It's auctually been a long while since I've been on here, but I'm back now, and that's all that matters. Just wanted to let everyone know :)
  3. A

So yesterday I drove 1 1/2 hours to get Pokepotterkhkids to the therapist....

And the door was locked and the guy wasn't there. It pissed me off >:[
  4. A

The Sims 2

Does anyone still play it? What about the debate on The Sims 2 vs The Sims 3?
  5. A

Pick a Quote that describes your life right now

Pick a quote that describes your life right now and post it here, then explain. Maybe it'll help you feel better :} Mine is: Forget who hurt you yesterday, But don't forget who loves you tenderly today.
  6. A

Lit ► Vampire Academy Series

What are your thoughts on VA vs Twilight? On VA in general? I personally love the pairing of Rose x Dimitri. Discuss Vampire Academy here.
  7. A

Hello All!

My name is Alex and I'm new here! Just wanted to get this over with, so yeah... Hi!
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6