• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Adam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Ven and Roxas

Isn't it stated the Ven is an un-birth?
  2. A

Ven and Roxas

Side-note: I'm a bit of a new guy here, so I apologize I don't know if this argument had been resolved. Ok everyone. I know there has at least been big discussions on whether or not Roxas is Ven or if they are related. Well, I've come across something quite useful that could help solve this...
  3. A

Who's stronger?

Sora or Mickey? Mickey trained with actually the greatest magician ever, and he probably has better magic than those fairies that created Sora's drive forms. You can go ahead and say this is Sora at the very end of KH2, after he obtains his final form or whenever he gets his limit form in KH2...
  4. A

Xaldin

I voted 0 because I actually beat Xaldin the day after dying oover and over again without even needing Mickey. But if you must include all in all, I needed Mickey 10+ times but he didn't help me defeat Xaldin.
  5. A

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

I looked back a couple of pages and didn't see a thread about this. If someone did make a thread on this not too long ago I apologize. :( I just got so many chills watching the trailer. I really can't wait for this game. <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie"...
  6. A

What is your favorite drive form?

Crap, I forgot to add that form. I haven't played Final Mix yet even though I plan to, it looks quite amazing.
  7. A

What is your favorite drive form?

I'm sure this topic has been discussed many many times, but I'm just really curious. What's your favorite drive form and why? My favorite drive form would have to be the final form. When I use the final form I just feel like I'm invincible and the aerial attacks are just awesome. Second...
Back