• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ACE_CLOUD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

kh2 soundtrack song(intro spoiler)

thnx sry for being sooo late was studying
  2. A

kh2 soundtrack song(intro spoiler)

hey does anyone know the name of the song when Roxas is dreaming of sora u know the one that shows the previous cutscenes in kh1 i wanna know the name of the background music thnx
  3. A

secret ansem report?(spioler)

hey people iv been hearing that thers an ansem report 0 is this true i also herd its only in the jap version al though i doubt that but please explain i saw it in the secret video and im puzzeled?
  4. A

rare heartless

nvm got it
  5. A

rare heartless

its kool i jst need help please anyone
  6. A

rare heartless

okay srryy i didnt know besides i dont think its a spoiler seeing that has nothing to do with the story
  7. A

rare heartless

hey people i need to ask how do i defeat that rare heartless everyones been talking about u know the one thats like a vending machine i mean i see it and it tells me a rare hearltess has appeared but i mean i cant kill my party attacks and it jst disapears(battle music fades away) i mean wat...
  8. A

this is really frustrating me

do you have to find all the heartless to unlock the secret ending
  9. A

this is really frustrating me

umm wat the hell is that???
  10. A

Extras?

wat no extra bosses:O!!
  11. A

can you believe this guy...

Amen :D
  12. A

can you believe this guy...

some idiot in gamespot game kingdom hearts 2 1.0 i checked his account and he rates almost all of the great games 1.0 outa 10 wat pissed me off the most is that everyone reviewed kingdom hearts 2 and gave it at least 9.0 and alot of people gave it 10 but this loser jst wanted to ruin the...
  13. A

eupoeons, auzzies unamericans express your anger here

Ya i dont live in America either BUT my import store is telling me that their getting it on april 1st so i aint complaining main thing its out in english and o yaa my ps2 is multi regioned :P~!!!!
Back