• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by a_p_c_89

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

going back to agrabah/halloween town for the second time
  2. A

ah alright thanks
  3. A

im on my way to port royal, but im trying to find the magnet that i need for the mermaid thing...does anyone know where i can find it(if youve done this part yet)...ive looked through random places but its no where ive searched.
  4. A

what do u think the only down sides are to kh2

as much as i like the cutscenes and how they're awesome..... i think there are too many too often and not enough game play. it seems after beating a group of enemies a cutscence comes on.
  5. A

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

alright, im going to say sorry in advance, because i know some of you will badger me about asking this. but i read through 6 pages trying to find the answer before my eyes started to burn and before posting this: most of the stores here in ontario canada say that kh2 will be out on release for...
  6. A

No Johnny Depp? ;;

as much as i like the movie... it just doesnt seem to fit into the Kingdom Hearts feel....like... in my opinion i like KH with the cartoon movie themes. and im not sure the real life people in animation will do it for me... anyone else feel that way? plus...without johnny depps voice jack...
  7. A

Which world are you the most anxious to play in KH2?

steam boat willie most defintaly, i remember watching that cartoon all the time when i was younger
Back